Do you want a career where you put children and young people at the heart of everything that you do? Nationwide opportunities available
What can you expect as a Social Worker with Oranga Tamariki?
- A challenging and rewarding career: Come to work each day knowing that you can directly make a difference to the lives of children and young people in your community
- A supportive and encouraging environment: People are listened to, respected and trusted. You will be encouraged to learn and grow within our organisation and we’ll support you in achieving your aspirations
- Comprehensive induction programme and on-going training: We give you the tools and support that you need to succeed in your job including regular supervision
- A committed team with the same purpose: Putting tamariki and rangatahi at the heart of everything we do
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal candidates will be:
- New social work graduates or experienced practitioners
- Dedicated to putting children and young people first
- Resilient, motivated and caring
- Culturally responsive and committed to bi-cultural practice
- A confident communicator with excellent written and verbal
- Excited about joining us on our journey
Check out the position description here.
If you are interested in other opportunities outside of Social Work click here.